CHEMISTRY AND MANUFACTURE OF COSMETICS
Vol. 1 Basic Science
Mitchell L. Schlossman
Preço: R$ 630.00
Basic Science is the first of three volumes in the Chemistry and Manufacture of Cosmetics Series.
In Volume 1: Basic Science will take you on a trip through the history of cosmetics as well as discuss the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act, claim substantiation, cosmeceuticals, the manufacturing of cosmetics and a host of other topics culminating in the most necessary reference volume of your career.
This new, must-have series is edited by the highly respected Mitchell Schlossman of Presperse and KOBO Products Inc. and features the contributions of several knowledgeable and accomplished experts from around the world.
Do not miss out on adding this volume to your business or personal library!
1. Cosmetics, Past, Present, Future
2. The Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetics Act and the Regulation of Cosmetics
3. Skin, Hair and Nail Structure and Function
4. Toxicology in Cosmetics
5. Dermatology in Cosmetics
7. Hair Chemistry
8. The Hydrophile-Lipophile-Balance System
10. Quality Control and Assurance in Cosmetics
11. Analytical Methodology
12. Rheology Fundamentals and Applications in Cosmetics Formulation, Manufacturing and Quality Control
13. Cosmetic Microbiology and Preservation
14. Claims Support Testing: Principles and Practice
15. Consumer Testing and Evaluation of Personal Care Products
|Até o momento, nenhum comentário foi postado para esse produto, seja o primeiro clicando aqui|